Unlimited Pilates, strength, fitness and rehabilitation with a weekly membership!
Have you been wanting to work on improving your strength & fitness but don’t know where to start? Interested in doing Pilates but not comfortable about one size fits all classes? Or are you looking to get back into exercise after an injury but don’t quite know how?
For just $42 a week, membership at Pondera is a great, cost-effective way to really nail your health and fitness goals under the guidance of qualified, professional staff.
Being a member provides unlimited access to our Clinical Pilates, strength and fitness equipment in our well-equipped, air conditioned Studio (includes Pilates Reformers, a cable system, Smith machine with both free and guided bars, free weights, cardio bike, TRX systems, fitballs and other training & rehabilitation gear).
We tailor an individual fitness and wellness program focused on what YOU want to achieve …. Be it recovering from injury, improving your flexibility, strength, balance and fitness, or enhancing your performance on the stage or sports field … or for life in general!
Membership – what you get
- Unlimited access each week to our fully equipped modern Rehabilitation and Performance Studio to work on your tailored program.
- Supervision by qualified clinicians who closely monitor your activity and help you get the most out of your individual program
- Members prices for Physiotherapy, Remedial Massage and Exercise Physiology services
- 1 x personal complimentary Exercise Physiology session to be used to progress your exercise program
- 1 x 50% off a one hour Remedial Massage with one of our Massage Therapists
- Random draws for tickets to a variety of performing arts performances & sports events
Can I claim the costs on my health fund?
You may be able to claim some rebate from your health fund policy if you have package rebates for gym or wellness. As the unlimited membership allows you attendance at sessions supervised by all studio staff and each session does not have an individual fee attached, you are unable to claim against group Physio or Exercise Physiology for our membership but we do have other attendance options where you can.
For more information especially on changes to health funds from April 1st read here https://www.pondera.com.au/health-fund-changes-from-april-1/
Before you start …..
To ensure you get a treatment & rehabilitation program that is specifically tailored for you, new members must complete a physical clinical assessment, program design and 1-on-1 treatment sessions before commencing at the weekly rate. These sessions are claimable from your health fund.
Give us a call on 3846 1488 to come and have a look at our modern Studio and to book in your first appointment to get you on your way.
Terms & Conditions
- Session times subject to availability
- Minimum 3 weeks suspension
- New members must complete a physical assessment program design and 1-on-1 instruction sessions before commencing at the weekly rate
- All members must complete a reassessment & program progression every 3 months minimum or as clinically indicated
- Pondera may sometimes add to or change our terms and conditions.
- $42.00 per week ($182 per month) – non-rebatable
- $20.00 Annual administration Fee
- $10 fee for non-informed non-attendance at any booked session
- $9.79 failed payment fee (charged by our payment provider)